Become a Texas Volunteer Today!
Volunteer & Coach Trainings
- Volunteering with FIRST in Texas is an introductory learning module for mentors, coaches, and event volunteers that explores what FIRST is and what it means to volunteer with FIRST in Texas.
- Coaching a FIRST in Texas team is a cross-program training module designed for new and prospective mentors and coaches that will allow you to develop a deeper understanding of the expectations of the role and where to find support.
Here to help you!
Once you sign up below, we will assign you a ‘Volunteer Coordinator’ from your region of Texas that will contact you and talk with about all the exciting ways you can volunteer with FIRST in Texas. We want you to have the most fun you’d ever have and make the best impact, so we are here to answer all your questions. Sign up today!
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must complete a FREE background check of local, county, state and federal records and may not have any felony convictions, crimes against persons and may not be legally prevented from working with children.
- You will need to complete basic training: Youth Protection and Equity & Diversity training before participating.
Data Privacy Statement
We will NEVER share your personal contact information within anyone outside of FIRST in Texas for any reason unless we have your permission. We will comply with any lawful order by a court having jurisdiction. We take data and especially your data very seriously.